Led by Christopher Dello, ISE offers decades of professional lift engineering expertise. Chris initially trained in the Royal Navy and worked in the Submarine Service as a Marine Engineering Artificer.
ISE was established in 2008 to offer wide-ranging engineering risk solutions to clients in all sectors. Now 13 years on, ISE leads the way in providing a dedicated LOLER examination service to the property management sector.
This is where ISE’s exceptional customer service combined with expert engineering experience and supporting technology brings best value to clients.
Professional memberships include:
- Member of the Society of Operations Engineers
- Member of the Bureau of Engineer Surveyors
- Associate Member of the Safety Assessment Federation (SAFed)
- Member of the Institute of Leadership and Management
- Technician of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
- Associate Member of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management
- Graduate of the City & Guilds Institute
Christopher Dello is registered by the Engineering Council as an Incorporated
Engineer (No 550328)
ISE is an Approved Contractor of Safety Management Advisory Services (SMAS) /
Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSII) (No 88330)